Log In/Create AccountCatalog
- Create Your STLCP Account Powered by REC1
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
St. Louis County Parks would like to extend a warm welcome and hope your experience is enjoyable. Please review your receipt and contact us immediately if you find any inaccurate information. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm at 314-615-4FUN (4386).
Bring this receipt with you on the day of your reservation. For assistance with reservation issues at the site or after business hours please call Park Ranger Dispatch at 314-615-8911. In the event of an emergency call 911.
You and your guests are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- The possession and/or use of alcoholic beverages in any St. Louis County Park is allowed only with this reservation. Possession of alcoholic beverages is permitted only at the site reserved. No alcohol is allowed at Lone Elk Park.
- Reservations at Picnic Shelters and Picnic Sites are valid from 9am until one-half hour past official sunset.
- Campsite reservations are from 1pm on the arrival date until noon on the departure date
- Do not park or drive on grass or unpaved areas
- Excessive noise is not allowed in County Parks regardless of how it is generated. Noise cannot be audible at a distance of greater than 50 feet from where it is made.
- Please use the trash receptacles and leave your area in an orderly condition.
- Dogs and cats must be kept on a 6 foot leash.
- Do not remove or damage natural features or other amenities found in the park.
- Anyone wishing to fish must abide by the Missouri Wildlife Code and other posted regulations.
- Hunting is not allowed in any St. Louis County Park.
- For fundraisers, walk-a-thons, races, concerts and other large scale events please contact 314-615-8371 to obtain your permit.
- Permission to sell concessions, apparel, etc in any St. Louis County Park or facility must be obtained by calling 314-615-8371. Please refer t.o the St. Louis County Parks Approved Vendor List if you will be having the following at your picnic: catering, food trucks, ice cream/snow cone vendor, bounce houses/inflatables, pony rides, and petting zoos. All vendor must come from the St. Louis County Approved Vendor List
- Inflatables requiring water (dunking booths, slip n slides, etc) and mechanical rides are not allowed in St. Louis County Parks.
- Inspections for inflatables and bounce houses are required by the St. Louis County Department of Public Works. Please call 314-615-7806 for inspection fees and to schedule your inspection.
- For pony rides and petting zoos, please contact 314-615-8826 to obtain your permit.